Thursday, August 27, 2009

WONDERFUL FRIENDS/WONDERFUL SMELLS

Last night after an emotional primary meeting--discussing all the things that have to been done to keep the Primary running and talking about this, that and the other, we had an emotional cry--yep, yours truly started it by getting emotional about a past Primary Program and it went on from there.

Life hasn't been great to some of us, but somehow we keep plugging away at it. And sometimes when you have to get something off of you chest--it takes a group like these women to talk it out and help you see the things you need to do--coming from another prospective, that is.

Then I came home, helped my mom with a computer problem and had to open the computer room window because it was sooo stuffy. When I pushed open that window---the most amazing aroma tickled my nose. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the smell of a campfire or burning wood in a fireplace. It just relaxes me and has a way of sending me to another realm of thought--to a place where maybe life might be simpler and more relaxed.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Your primary presidency has four of my favorite people in the world in it. I think the world of you and the other three wonderful women...

And oh, yes, it must be Primary Program time. Hope that's going well.

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

So your facebook page told me to go to your blog and see the Vegas pictures, but I don't seen anything up yet.

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

I also finally found what I am going to make you for your prize. It's cute...Now I just have to find the time :)

About Me

My photo
Keith and I were married on October 12,1996 in the Manti, Utah LDS Temple. We have no children but raised one child, Kassie, who is actually my niece. We have 3 adorable grandchildren, Austin 5, Ashlynne 4, and Andrew 1. It has become apparent that our home has an OPEN-DOOR policy, since a lot of people have come and gone through our doors. I retired from the medical profession in Aug of 2007 after nearly 30 years and spend my time taking care of these three very lively, often funny,and very active children. My mother lives with us, however she is serving in the Illinois Peoria Mission and will return in July of 2011. Keith is an R.N. and works at a local rehab center in the Mental Health department. One day we hope to finish our home and travel more;