Wednesday, August 12, 2009

GAIL SCHMARDEBECK 1936-2008

GAIL SCHMARDEBECK
Gail D. Schmardebeck 1936 ~ 2008 One Year Has Passed. We Miss You!Gaylene, Genette, Greg, Geneale, Your wife Rosie & Gwen, Your Grandkids & Great-Grandkids
My sister put this in yesterday's paper for a memoriam to my dad. Below is a statement from my cute niece, KoriAnn from her blog site that I stole from her that I thought was very appropriate.

Grandpa, it's been a year. It's crazy to think that you are in heaven walking, laughing and out of pain. We miss you down here terribly. Things aren't the same, but that's ok we get by knowing each day we will see you again. I can still hear your silly laugh every once in a while. That's a memory that I will never forget. It seemed that everytime we were with you you were laughing. I loved that about you, I miss it, and I can't wait to hear it again. Thanks for taking care of us and watching over us this past year, we all know that we needed it. Until we meet again, know that I love you and think about you often.

1 comment:

Shanda said...

WOW! Can't believe its already been a year!! Hang in there! How neat to put in the paper.

About Me

My photo
Keith and I were married on October 12,1996 in the Manti, Utah LDS Temple. We have no children but raised one child, Kassie, who is actually my niece. We have 3 adorable grandchildren, Austin 5, Ashlynne 4, and Andrew 1. It has become apparent that our home has an OPEN-DOOR policy, since a lot of people have come and gone through our doors. I retired from the medical profession in Aug of 2007 after nearly 30 years and spend my time taking care of these three very lively, often funny,and very active children. My mother lives with us, however she is serving in the Illinois Peoria Mission and will return in July of 2011. Keith is an R.N. and works at a local rehab center in the Mental Health department. One day we hope to finish our home and travel more;