Wednesday, March 18, 2009

MY INTERVIEW WITH MY KIDS... (GRANDCHILD)

My cousin tagged me--drats! And I am supposed to ask my children and my case, grandchildren, to answer the questions and type in their answers, tag someone and have fun with it. Ashlynne was a little young, so I stuck with Austin. I just asked the same questions that Shanda asked her kids. I have substituted Mom for Nana.
So here goes...

1. What is something Mom (Nana) always says to you?
AJ: I'm sorry (actually he says I'm sorry a lot!!!!!!)

2. What makes Nana happy?
AJ: Cutting Paper (I think he must be around when I'm doing sharing time for Primary, what do you think?)

3.What makes Nana sad?
AJ: When I call her names (and he does)

4. How does your Nana make you laugh?
AJ: by watching funny movies or tickling me.

5. What was Nana like as a child?
AJ: She was a GUURRRL!

6. How old is Nana?
AJ: 38 (Thank you Austin, you are now my favorite!) He told me earlier that I was 1147 years old and that Keith was 348.. He likes the Forty numbers for some reason.

7. How tall is your Nana?
AJ: This tall(stretching his arms out). How tall is that in feet?
4 feet!

8. What is Nana's favorite thing to watch on TV?
AJ: Funny Movies (we asked him later what his mom's fave was and he said 'Bloody Movies'. I guess I'm glad he gave mine the Funny one).

9. What does Nana do when you're not around?
AJ: Plays hide and seek (interesting)

10. If Nana becomes famous, what will it be for?
AJ: A boy (I'm not sure which boy it's for, but this should be interesting)

11. What is your Nana really good at?
AJ: Playing the piano (oh, if he could only hear Kerri, he wouldn't say that)

12. What is Nana not really good at?
AJ: playing with my toys (it's true--I don't have a lot imagination when it comes to toys)

13. What does your Nana do in her job?
AJ: Cooks a lot (it's true, I cook, but I'm not very inventive and the kids are a little picky. So any suggestions would really help me out)

14. What is your Nan's favorite food?
AJ: Roast Beef (I like beef)

15. What makes you proud of your Nana?
AJ: When I am happy

16. If your Nana were a cartoon character, who would she be?
AJ: The tools on Handy Manny ( I asked him which tool and his answer was all of them)

17. What do you and Nan do together?
AJ: Screw in Things (I have know idea what this is about--remember he's four)

18. How are you and your Nana the same?
AJ: because we are twins and have the same green eyes (they are the same color)

19. How are you and Nana different?
AJ: You're a GUURRL and I is a BOOOYYY!

20. How do you know Nana loves you?
AJ: You tell me you love me and she lets me play games on the "puter"

21. What does Nana like most about Papa (Keith)?
AJ: hugging him

22. Where is Nana's favorite place to go?
AJ: The Dinosaur Park (this truly is his favorite place to go--I really can't get into dinosaurs. I barely know the important ones!)

He was getting a silly at the end--so you know that some of the answers were a tad bit forced. But he was cute about it.

I now tag.....Kerri, Liz, Carly & Jenny.
(Remember you can make up your own questions. I was just lazy!)

2 comments:

Shanda said...

I LOVE it! He is just adorable! How fun to see what their answers are!

Kerri said...

I love that he thinks you're like the tools on Handy Manny...that's quite a compliment. And that you and Austin are twins. Very fun.

About Me

My photo
Keith and I were married on October 12,1996 in the Manti, Utah LDS Temple. We have no children but raised one child, Kassie, who is actually my niece. We have 3 adorable grandchildren, Austin 5, Ashlynne 4, and Andrew 1. It has become apparent that our home has an OPEN-DOOR policy, since a lot of people have come and gone through our doors. I retired from the medical profession in Aug of 2007 after nearly 30 years and spend my time taking care of these three very lively, often funny,and very active children. My mother lives with us, however she is serving in the Illinois Peoria Mission and will return in July of 2011. Keith is an R.N. and works at a local rehab center in the Mental Health department. One day we hope to finish our home and travel more;