Monday, March 9, 2009

BON VOYAGE!!!


Mexican Riviera Here We Come...
Puerta Vallarta, Mazatlan & Cabo San Lucas.
Alright we did it. I said a week or so ago on Facebook that Keith came home and said we were going on a cruise. Well, I booked it Saturday. But not for when we wanted to go in the first place. There were no openings. So now we are leaving April 11th thru the 18th. We will be gone over Easter, bummer. But we will celebrate on our own if there are no church services.
There will be no family, children, relatives of any kind, and dare I say; anyone we know on a personal level. But every time I say that you always run into someone you know. Can I spend and entire week with Keith, all by ourselves and enjoy ourselves.
YEP!!!
BON VOYAGE!!! (This is the actual ship we will be sailing on--The Sapphire Princess)

4 comments:

Shanda said...

How fun!! Very jealous! You guys will LOVE it! I would love to go on another cruise!! They are the best!! Enjoy, and good job just doing it!

Kerri said...

Jealous jealous jealous. I love getaways with David. They are so rejuvenating.

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

I'm jealous!!! U guys deserve it though.

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

Make sure you don't leave the ship hungry. Take floaties if you need them and don't forget your passport. Just some ideas.
-Ben

About Me

My photo
Keith and I were married on October 12,1996 in the Manti, Utah LDS Temple. We have no children but raised one child, Kassie, who is actually my niece. We have 3 adorable grandchildren, Austin 5, Ashlynne 4, and Andrew 1. It has become apparent that our home has an OPEN-DOOR policy, since a lot of people have come and gone through our doors. I retired from the medical profession in Aug of 2007 after nearly 30 years and spend my time taking care of these three very lively, often funny,and very active children. My mother lives with us, however she is serving in the Illinois Peoria Mission and will return in July of 2011. Keith is an R.N. and works at a local rehab center in the Mental Health department. One day we hope to finish our home and travel more;