Friday, July 17, 2009

TAGGED (again)

8 things I did Yesterday:

Cleaned the kitchen (oh it was BAD,)
Did the kids laundry,
Took a shower,
Cooked dinner ( it was really breakfast),
Had a manicure and pedicure (i always feel better after these, actually I really like the massage chair for my back!),
Put gas in the car,
Went to Arby's,
Went to Walgreens.

8 things I am looking forward to:

All children out of diapers (only one to go),
Children going to school at the same time,
Going back to school and getting my degree (after the kids are back in school),
Going on another cruise (hopefully Alaska next year),
Having my house finished (yeah right),
Hhaving my backyard finished (more hopeful there)
Getting a NEW car,
Losing at least 500 lbs--(o.k. that's an exaggeration, but you get the idea!)

8 Favorite shows:
This was very hard because I watch little television--now if I had to answer about kids shows I could have rattled these off in a heartbeat)

Extreme Home Makeover,
Are you Smarter Than a Fifth Grader,
Americas Funnniest Videos,
ANY Remodeling shows with easy ideas,
Reruns of: I Dream of Jeanie
Bewitched,
Gidget &
The Andy Griffith Show (I am old, what else can I say?)

8 Favorite Restaurants:

Goodwood
Lonestar,
Outback Steakhouse,
Macaroni Grill,
Rumbi's
Sam Pan,
Cafe Trang, and of course
HIRES

I tag Liz, Brenna, Kerri, KoriAnn, Shanda, and anyone who reads this post--yes that means you!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Keith and I were married on October 12,1996 in the Manti, Utah LDS Temple. We have no children but raised one child, Kassie, who is actually my niece. We have 3 adorable grandchildren, Austin 5, Ashlynne 4, and Andrew 1. It has become apparent that our home has an OPEN-DOOR policy, since a lot of people have come and gone through our doors. I retired from the medical profession in Aug of 2007 after nearly 30 years and spend my time taking care of these three very lively, often funny,and very active children. My mother lives with us, however she is serving in the Illinois Peoria Mission and will return in July of 2011. Keith is an R.N. and works at a local rehab center in the Mental Health department. One day we hope to finish our home and travel more;