Wednesday, July 15, 2009

CLAUSTROPHOPIA!

If you see me with a glazed over look in my eyes --it's true, they are glazed over and with good reason.

Instead of having these cute kids 80% of the time, after this week we will have them 100% of the time. Yes, I said 100%. The house will be busting at the seams and claustrophobia will be setting in.

You heard it here first. No, we haven't gone to court to gain full custody. No, mom and dad didn't walk out and say they never want to see them again. As a matter of fact, mom and dad are coming along too. All five will be here for 3-4 months, maybe longer, who knows.
I'm really not sure who I am or what we were thinking. Oh, and just for the record, it wasn't me who gave in. I told Kassie she had to talk with Keith about it and the first words out of his mouth were, "Of course you can come here, this is YOUR HOME!!! Stay as long as you need!"

STAY AS LONG AS YOU NEED--what are you saying!!! He is definitely CRAZY! I have to get him in soon, and very soon, to see a doctor, quite possibly a psychiatrist

If you haven't seen me around in awhile, check at the little white house at the top of the hill in Provo, Utah. I am going to rename my Blog the Funny Farm, with good reason.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

You may be taking lots of LONG walks...maybe you could say you're training for some race and you have to be out of the house for 3 hours a day...

You're awesome! You're amazing!

Gaylene said...

Good Idea Kerri, and I could get healthy while doing it!

About Me

My photo
Keith and I were married on October 12,1996 in the Manti, Utah LDS Temple. We have no children but raised one child, Kassie, who is actually my niece. We have 3 adorable grandchildren, Austin 5, Ashlynne 4, and Andrew 1. It has become apparent that our home has an OPEN-DOOR policy, since a lot of people have come and gone through our doors. I retired from the medical profession in Aug of 2007 after nearly 30 years and spend my time taking care of these three very lively, often funny,and very active children. My mother lives with us, however she is serving in the Illinois Peoria Mission and will return in July of 2011. Keith is an R.N. and works at a local rehab center in the Mental Health department. One day we hope to finish our home and travel more;