Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SHE'S TOTALLY ADDICTED

This little girl is totally addicted to Mamma Mia (as she says: Mommy Mia)
She sings and dances to it ALL DAY LOOOONNNNNGGGGG!
I can't tell you how may times I have replayed it.
Don't get me wrong, I love this show, but 15 times a day is a little much.
Nana, watch Mommy Mia?" What could I say, she just so cute! Mom bought Kung Fu Panda last night and we watched it and as soon as it was over, it's "Nana, watch Mommy Mia 'gin?

Ashlynne's rendition of Super Trouper

This was the 10:00 showing, by the way. We were in our pj's--She done ABBA proud!!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

There's no way I can borrow HER show!!! That is so cute that she is so addicted....and I LOVE your hair in the previous post. CUTE kids! You're so good to let them BE KIDS!!!

Gaylene said...

I have two DVD's, you'll be safe!

Ben & Carly said...

she is a cutie, I love the picture of her singing at the top of her lungs. I agree with the first comment, you are good to let them be kids...this free play time just doesn't last very long. I LOVE the hairdresser, that is a favorite game here too. when I was little we would spray my mom's hair soaking wet and put every bow we had in it and call it "fountain" good memories. and you are creating many for them!

About Me

My photo
Keith and I were married on October 12,1996 in the Manti, Utah LDS Temple. We have no children but raised one child, Kassie, who is actually my niece. We have 3 adorable grandchildren, Austin 5, Ashlynne 4, and Andrew 1. It has become apparent that our home has an OPEN-DOOR policy, since a lot of people have come and gone through our doors. I retired from the medical profession in Aug of 2007 after nearly 30 years and spend my time taking care of these three very lively, often funny,and very active children. My mother lives with us, however she is serving in the Illinois Peoria Mission and will return in July of 2011. Keith is an R.N. and works at a local rehab center in the Mental Health department. One day we hope to finish our home and travel more;