Friday, February 27, 2009

DRAPER TEMPLE OPEN HOUSE

Draper Temple

We finally got a night out without children. Mom, Genette, Keith and I went to the Draper Temple Opne house. It was very nice. The Draper Temple reminds me of a modern version of Idaho Falls. The colors are in Tans, Blues,& Greens. Very Earthtoned. I thought the Celestial Room was very small, but it was very nice and quiet, except for Mom and Gennette were a little over the edge that night. I've really got to settle those two down a bit. It was just nice to get away and not have to be home by 8:30 to watch the children. Not that we don't love them--but sometimes they send us into toddler overload.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Keith and I were married on October 12,1996 in the Manti, Utah LDS Temple. We have no children but raised one child, Kassie, who is actually my niece. We have 3 adorable grandchildren, Austin 5, Ashlynne 4, and Andrew 1. It has become apparent that our home has an OPEN-DOOR policy, since a lot of people have come and gone through our doors. I retired from the medical profession in Aug of 2007 after nearly 30 years and spend my time taking care of these three very lively, often funny,and very active children. My mother lives with us, however she is serving in the Illinois Peoria Mission and will return in July of 2011. Keith is an R.N. and works at a local rehab center in the Mental Health department. One day we hope to finish our home and travel more;