Monday, March 15, 2010

SPRING!!!!






I am not a big fan of Spring, only in the fact that I can't breathe! My allergies love to flare to the highest volumes of sneezing, runny nose, and itchy watery eyes and I can't enjoy it as much as others.
But, I love the new color of flowers (when I can smell) , I love the fresh air (when I can breathe), and I love that the kids can now get out of doors and not have to be cooped up in the house. They can run, jump, play ball, be free without having to come up with something else to do in the house.
Even on the coldest of sunny days--these kids were itching to get out and do all of this!
It was Ashlynne's birthday on Saturday and she has been dying to get out an ride her new scooter. Austin got one for Christmas, and has been so desperate, he has begged me to ride it in the house (oh the joys of having an island in the kitchen they can chase, run or scoot around!
If the big kids are outside--Handu wants to be right there with them, doing what big kids do! Too bad he can barely walk or we would have him on a trike, but the wagon will have to do for a little longer.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Keith and I were married on October 12,1996 in the Manti, Utah LDS Temple. We have no children but raised one child, Kassie, who is actually my niece. We have 3 adorable grandchildren, Austin 5, Ashlynne 4, and Andrew 1. It has become apparent that our home has an OPEN-DOOR policy, since a lot of people have come and gone through our doors. I retired from the medical profession in Aug of 2007 after nearly 30 years and spend my time taking care of these three very lively, often funny,and very active children. My mother lives with us, however she is serving in the Illinois Peoria Mission and will return in July of 2011. Keith is an R.N. and works at a local rehab center in the Mental Health department. One day we hope to finish our home and travel more;