Saturday, March 13, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLYNNE

This little missy in all of her Princess glory turned 4 years old today. She is a joy in my life, my little shadow. She is all girl with just enough Tomboy in her to put her big brother to shame. She is a daredevil that loves to dress up, loves to sing, dance, mimick what her brother is doing, be the mom to her little brother and she has an infectious laugh that cracks me up. In this first picture on the chair (I hope) she is wearing the Princess Necklace that her Grammie sent her from the missionfield. She was thrilled to get a package in the mail addressed to her and that SHE GOT TO OPEN IT!!!
Showing off her "Pearls and Jewels" from Grammie.
Blowing out her candles on her Princess and the Frog Cake.
She was thrilled she got a Pink Radio Flyer Scooter and a Hannah Montana Guitar
did I mention she got a Hannah Montana Guitar and headphones that sort of does a "karaoke type thing with headphones" (curse you Whitney, Mike, Jasmine and Lizzy). We may be sending her to your house very soon! With the addition of this Guitar--she now can play and dance to her Hannah Montana CD (that is truly played at least half the day).

She was exhausted by the end of the day and was thrilled with all of her presents. Most of them clothes, because she is outgrowing everything she has.
Happy Birthday to our little Princess. We love you loads and loads.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Gaylene, she looks SO grown up! I can't stand it!

About Me

My photo
Keith and I were married on October 12,1996 in the Manti, Utah LDS Temple. We have no children but raised one child, Kassie, who is actually my niece. We have 3 adorable grandchildren, Austin 5, Ashlynne 4, and Andrew 1. It has become apparent that our home has an OPEN-DOOR policy, since a lot of people have come and gone through our doors. I retired from the medical profession in Aug of 2007 after nearly 30 years and spend my time taking care of these three very lively, often funny,and very active children. My mother lives with us, however she is serving in the Illinois Peoria Mission and will return in July of 2011. Keith is an R.N. and works at a local rehab center in the Mental Health department. One day we hope to finish our home and travel more;