Monday, November 2, 2009

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY AUSTIN

It is very hard to believe this, but Austin is five today. I remember distictly the day he was born. I remember putting my hand in his tiny little fingers and him just squeezing sooooo tight. I thought he might squeeze it off, he was sooo strong. He had a boatload of hair (I wish I had a scanner to get his baby pictures on the computer). This little boy is athletic, funny, loves his brother, plays ball, tolerates his sister (most of the time), adores his Papa, loves to give babies kisses, loves to learn new things, loves dinosaurs, spiderman, and anything soldier or military related.
He is a joy to have around, loves doing things with his dad and papa. He loves to laugh. He has a very hardy laugh that comes straight from the belly. And at any given time of the day he will come up to you out of the blue and say to one of us, "Nana ( or whoever he may be talking to), I love ya! I love ya a lot!" And we love him a lot too.
We acutally celebrated his birthday yesterday because his dad had to go out of town for work this week. Unfortunately, today, he is sick! (Good thing we did it yesterday).
We hope you have a very happy birthday Austin. We love you loads and loads!





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Keith and I were married on October 12,1996 in the Manti, Utah LDS Temple. We have no children but raised one child, Kassie, who is actually my niece. We have 3 adorable grandchildren, Austin 5, Ashlynne 4, and Andrew 1. It has become apparent that our home has an OPEN-DOOR policy, since a lot of people have come and gone through our doors. I retired from the medical profession in Aug of 2007 after nearly 30 years and spend my time taking care of these three very lively, often funny,and very active children. My mother lives with us, however she is serving in the Illinois Peoria Mission and will return in July of 2011. Keith is an R.N. and works at a local rehab center in the Mental Health department. One day we hope to finish our home and travel more;