Friday, January 16, 2009

PICTURES, FINALLY!!

So, here we go. I think I did it. I've been sitting at this computer trying to figure out how to download my camera onto the computer (I'm somewhat computer illiterate) I've been here for 3 1/2 hours now, and I think it's working; FINALLY! Roy (not my husband, my cousin), are you proud of me? I didn't have to ask for your help, although I know you were willing.
I would have done it earlier, but I had to punt. The other half (gotta love him) lost my directions for downloading, so I've been doing it on a wing and a prayer.

So here are a few pictures of the latest additions to our family!

Sofee (like Sophie) the dog, was acquired because no one was at home to take care of her at the Rodriguez home. She is adorable, and although I am allergic to dogs, I couldn't let Kassie get rid of her. So I drug myself up and handle it the best way I can.

Right now, as I sit at the computer posting, she is my guard dog laying underneath the chair. She is also very cute and cuddly with the kids. With Andrew, she sits by him if he is having a seizure, and she sleeps next to mom's bed at night. Now if only I can get her potty trained. Maybe I can train her and Ashlynne together. Any thoughts?
This is our newest little guy. Andrew Russell Rodriguez.
THE THINKER!!















This is big brother, Austin, who loves to give him kisses; and big sister ,Ashlynne, who loves to hold him (but only until something better comes along).













Since I have figured out the blog page, I now have to work on downloading to the Mp3 player.
We're taking life one day at a time, but for all it's worth, I may end up in the Big White House at the top of the hill in Provo. And I guarantee that that's the only way I'll go to Provo.










5 comments:

Shanda said...

You did it!!!!!! I love the pictures! Thanks for the email also!

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

Great job on the blog post. You are getting into and you are becoming an expert blogger!

Kerri said...

I'm so glad to see pictures, and it really is amazing to see what you have on your hands. You are a remarkable woman. Hold on...you can get through it.

Roy said...

You are hilarious! :)

The pictures are great!

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

OK, potty training the dog is simple but you have to have the time to do it. The thing to do is always take it outside and when it does it's business, reward them with a treat. Usually with new dogs, they need to go a lot so keep that in mind. Even if you suspect that it needs to go, take them outside. Pretty soon, it will let you know when it needs to go.

About Me

My photo
Keith and I were married on October 12,1996 in the Manti, Utah LDS Temple. We have no children but raised one child, Kassie, who is actually my niece. We have 3 adorable grandchildren, Austin 5, Ashlynne 4, and Andrew 1. It has become apparent that our home has an OPEN-DOOR policy, since a lot of people have come and gone through our doors. I retired from the medical profession in Aug of 2007 after nearly 30 years and spend my time taking care of these three very lively, often funny,and very active children. My mother lives with us, however she is serving in the Illinois Peoria Mission and will return in July of 2011. Keith is an R.N. and works at a local rehab center in the Mental Health department. One day we hope to finish our home and travel more;