Monday, April 11, 2011

I LOOK LIKE A "BOY"

PICTURE 1: My heart broke when Austin took the scissors to Ashlynne's hair in November, when Kassie and RJ were in Mexico.
PICTURE 2: Haircut after the shock in November.
PICTURE 3: (in maroon dress) Just before her 5th birthday in March (growing rather quickly.
Today Kassie had a dentist appointment and my brother-in-law, Keith, came down to watch Ashlynne and Andrew while she was at the dentist. When she came home, he presented her with a plastic bag full of hair and said he found the two kids in the computer room with hair all over and that Andrew had cut her hair. We couldn't understand why she had just sat there and let him cut it--then the truth came out!!!
PICTURES 4 & 5: After blaming Andrew for cutting her hair, she came clean and told Mom that she cut it so it would grow faster!!!
I asked her what she thought of it and her reply was "I look like a BOY!"





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Keith and I were married on October 12,1996 in the Manti, Utah LDS Temple. We have no children but raised one child, Kassie, who is actually my niece. We have 3 adorable grandchildren, Austin 5, Ashlynne 4, and Andrew 1. It has become apparent that our home has an OPEN-DOOR policy, since a lot of people have come and gone through our doors. I retired from the medical profession in Aug of 2007 after nearly 30 years and spend my time taking care of these three very lively, often funny,and very active children. My mother lives with us, however she is serving in the Illinois Peoria Mission and will return in July of 2011. Keith is an R.N. and works at a local rehab center in the Mental Health department. One day we hope to finish our home and travel more;