Sunday, February 13, 2011

BASSIT BAW HOOOOOOP!



Andrew loves BASKETBALL. He can spot the smallest hoop on the television, he sees a ball (any ball) and it is a "bassit baw hooooop." n He will sti there watching a baskitball game and be thrilled when someone is dribbling the ball or shooting for the basket. He is in heaven with basketball.
My mom gave Austin a basketball standard two years ago for his birthday and I think Andrew has used it more this past weekend than Austin in two years.
He loves, loves, loves, BASKETBALL.
He will crawl up in the chair to put the ball in the "hoooooop" and play for hours. He will scream and holler and carry on if it's time to go in the house.
After coming in the house, he will stand at the door and cry "hooooop" until I tell him that I will make a hoop with my arms and he can play some more.
THEN HE IS HAPPY!!
So Michael Jordan, eat your heart out--we have a hoopster on the loose and he may just be an NBA star in 20 years!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Keith and I were married on October 12,1996 in the Manti, Utah LDS Temple. We have no children but raised one child, Kassie, who is actually my niece. We have 3 adorable grandchildren, Austin 5, Ashlynne 4, and Andrew 1. It has become apparent that our home has an OPEN-DOOR policy, since a lot of people have come and gone through our doors. I retired from the medical profession in Aug of 2007 after nearly 30 years and spend my time taking care of these three very lively, often funny,and very active children. My mother lives with us, however she is serving in the Illinois Peoria Mission and will return in July of 2011. Keith is an R.N. and works at a local rehab center in the Mental Health department. One day we hope to finish our home and travel more;