Saturday, June 20, 2009

WHEN DID WE MOVE TO SEATTLE?

I love Seattle. Since the first time I went 20 years ago, when my niece, KoriAnn was three and wanted to know when we were going to "See Attle."
No, We're not moving. We don't have to. The Pacific Northwest came to us.



Yes, Salt Lake City is now as green and as lush as Western Washington state. We are now beginning to get more and more of their state symbol, a.k.a. slugs. Janessa, my great-niece was complete entralled with this one hanging out by the tire of my car. There are many roaming around our neighborhood as well as colonies and colonies of toadstools.
The Seattle weather report today said it was the 24th straight day of Sunshine--WHAT??? They always have rain. Oh wait the rain is here! Our sunshine went Northwest!

If it doesn't end soon, I am going to have to resort to going to the sporting goods store and buy waders, and quite possibly a boat, because there are salmon and sharks and other sea life species growing in my back yard.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Keith and I were married on October 12,1996 in the Manti, Utah LDS Temple. We have no children but raised one child, Kassie, who is actually my niece. We have 3 adorable grandchildren, Austin 5, Ashlynne 4, and Andrew 1. It has become apparent that our home has an OPEN-DOOR policy, since a lot of people have come and gone through our doors. I retired from the medical profession in Aug of 2007 after nearly 30 years and spend my time taking care of these three very lively, often funny,and very active children. My mother lives with us, however she is serving in the Illinois Peoria Mission and will return in July of 2011. Keith is an R.N. and works at a local rehab center in the Mental Health department. One day we hope to finish our home and travel more;