Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HOT WEATHER SO SOON?

It was so hot yesterday, May 18th (91 degrees, the record for the date was in 2006 at 92), that I decided that there was no time like the present to pull out the sprinklers and let the kids run wild. Yep--they did and it was wondeful. They spent the entire day in their swimming suits. Now if the heat would just go away long enough to set up the pool without me suffering from heat prostration, then we will all be happy!



Have I ever mentioned that I absolutely abhor the heat. I can never get comfortable and pray for snowfall as soon as the heat begins. I apologize in advance of my earnest prayers for the cold weather to return(to those of you who enjoy the heat).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Keith and I were married on October 12,1996 in the Manti, Utah LDS Temple. We have no children but raised one child, Kassie, who is actually my niece. We have 3 adorable grandchildren, Austin 5, Ashlynne 4, and Andrew 1. It has become apparent that our home has an OPEN-DOOR policy, since a lot of people have come and gone through our doors. I retired from the medical profession in Aug of 2007 after nearly 30 years and spend my time taking care of these three very lively, often funny,and very active children. My mother lives with us, however she is serving in the Illinois Peoria Mission and will return in July of 2011. Keith is an R.N. and works at a local rehab center in the Mental Health department. One day we hope to finish our home and travel more;