Monday, June 6, 2011

MISSING YOU!

Last night the kids had Kassie call me and check to see if they were still having a sleep over on Friday night.
My reply was: "Yes, we are still having a sleep over, why?"
Kassie: "Oh they just didn't want you to forget."
Me: "Let them know I haven't forgotten and let them know I will come over after work to pick them up."
Kassie: "Oh, and Austin wants me to let you know how much he misses his Nana!"
Me: (bawling my eyes out!!!) "Tell him I miss them too!"





Suffice it to say that I like it better this way and I can enjoy them more and miss them more when they aren't running around under my feet. I really do enjoy being with them, but only on a limited basis. I either can pick up and go home or Mom can pick them up and take them home.

It just works out better this way!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Keith and I were married on October 12,1996 in the Manti, Utah LDS Temple. We have no children but raised one child, Kassie, who is actually my niece. We have 3 adorable grandchildren, Austin 5, Ashlynne 4, and Andrew 1. It has become apparent that our home has an OPEN-DOOR policy, since a lot of people have come and gone through our doors. I retired from the medical profession in Aug of 2007 after nearly 30 years and spend my time taking care of these three very lively, often funny,and very active children. My mother lives with us, however she is serving in the Illinois Peoria Mission and will return in July of 2011. Keith is an R.N. and works at a local rehab center in the Mental Health department. One day we hope to finish our home and travel more;