Sunday, May 22, 2011

MATTHEW 24:36

Once again, the so called "prophet" Harold Camping was wrong. The Rapture, the Apocalypse, the End of the World did not happen. However I did have a haircut in case it did come to pass ( I would have had one anyway--it just happened to fall on the last day of the world). But my house was nowhere near clean enough and my laundry wasn't done and the yard work is always screaming for me to work on it.

I have no doubts in my mind that the Last Days are here, but again Mr. Camping, NO MAN KNOWS WHEN! (it is apparent that he doesn't know his Bible very well)

Wars, Rumors of Wars, Seasonal changes, flooding, earthquakes, tsunamis, disease, famine--you name it, it is happening and all prior to the Second Coming--but again people--unless you are God--you don't know when it will happen.

So all we can do as inhabitants of this Earth is to be good to all men (and women and children--no exceptions!!) keep the commandments, live a good life and and follow the admonishion of Paul---hope all things, endure many things, and hope to be able to endure all things.

That is how I see it and to heck with all of those other goofballs!!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

That picture is great, Gaylene. Funny!

About Me

My photo
Keith and I were married on October 12,1996 in the Manti, Utah LDS Temple. We have no children but raised one child, Kassie, who is actually my niece. We have 3 adorable grandchildren, Austin 5, Ashlynne 4, and Andrew 1. It has become apparent that our home has an OPEN-DOOR policy, since a lot of people have come and gone through our doors. I retired from the medical profession in Aug of 2007 after nearly 30 years and spend my time taking care of these three very lively, often funny,and very active children. My mother lives with us, however she is serving in the Illinois Peoria Mission and will return in July of 2011. Keith is an R.N. and works at a local rehab center in the Mental Health department. One day we hope to finish our home and travel more;