Wednesday, May 5, 2010

FRIENDS

*The friends in your life are like the pillars on your porch.
Sometimes you lean on them, sometimes you brace them up,
and sometimes it’s enough just to know they are standing by.
--Anon


Can I just say that I have some pretty amazing, wonderful friends, and for the past few weeks I have been the recipient of a lot of love and prayers and my friends have just been there to listen, advise, for what ever I may need.

Words cannot begin to express how I feel because of the generosity of my friends and their genuine thoughtfulness,kind words and deeds. I wish there were better words than just THANK YOU because I would certainly use it right now.

I can only pray that I may be as good of friend as they!!! I love you all.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm up way too late, but I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry I'm not there for you tomorrow! I hope the babysitting worked out, and good luck with your day!!! I'll be praying for you!!!

Kerri said...

Love you bunches. You're in our prayers morning and night and when I remember during the day!!!

About Me

My photo
Keith and I were married on October 12,1996 in the Manti, Utah LDS Temple. We have no children but raised one child, Kassie, who is actually my niece. We have 3 adorable grandchildren, Austin 5, Ashlynne 4, and Andrew 1. It has become apparent that our home has an OPEN-DOOR policy, since a lot of people have come and gone through our doors. I retired from the medical profession in Aug of 2007 after nearly 30 years and spend my time taking care of these three very lively, often funny,and very active children. My mother lives with us, however she is serving in the Illinois Peoria Mission and will return in July of 2011. Keith is an R.N. and works at a local rehab center in the Mental Health department. One day we hope to finish our home and travel more;